1. Amir Sonee and Ghosheh Abed Hodtani, "On the Secrecy Capacity Region of Three-User Cognitive Multiple-Access Channels with Confidential Messages," accepted for publication in Transactions on Emerging Telecommunications Technologies, April 2017.
2. Amir Sonee and Ghosheh Abed Hodtani, "On the Secrecy Rate Region of Multiple-Access Wiretap Channel with Noncausal Side Information," IEEE Transactions on Information Forensics and Security, vol. 10, no. 6, pp. 1151-1166, June 2015.
1. Amir Sonee and Ghosheh Abed Hodtani "Three-user cognitive multiple-access channels with confidential messages" in Proceedings of IEEE Wireless Communications and Networking Conf. (WCNC 2016) Workshop on Physical layer Security: Rise, Fall and Rise again Trilogy Toward Securing Data Networks , Doha, Qatar, 3-6 April 2016, pp. 264-269.
2. Amir Sonee and Ghosheh Abed Hodtani "Wiretap Channel with Stirctly Causal Side Information At Encoder" in Proceedings of Iran Second Workshop on Communication and Information Theory (IWCIT 2014), Tehran, Iran, 7-8 May 2014, pp. 1-6.
3. Amir Sonee, Somayeh Salimi and Mahmoud Salmasizadeh "Generalized Multiple-Access Relay channel with Confidential Message" in IEEE Proceedings of International Symposium on Information Theory and Applications (ISITA 2010), Taichung, Taiwan, 17-20 October 2010, pp. 1024-1029.
4. Amir Sonee, Somayeh Salimi and Mahmoud Salmasizadeh "A New Achievable Rate-Equivocation Region for the Relay-Eavesdropper Channel" in Proceedings of Iran Conference on Electrical Engineering (ICEE 2010), Isfahan, Iran, May 2010, pp. 188-193.